Wednesday 8 May 2013

HK actor scours Malaysia for ideal vacation home



By Farah Wahida:

Bosco Wong, a famous actor and singer from Hong Kong, is presently on the lookout for properties in Kuala Lumpur and Penang, reported Yahoo! News.

According to showbiz portal Jayne Stars, Wong plans to buy two residential properties in Malaysia, including a 6,000 sq ft home.

“The two properties are great. You can get a beautiful view of the ocean from the apartment in Penang, and the one in Kuala Lumpur is very convenient. I just have to plan everything out before deciding!” said the actor.

He explained that the properties are not for investments, but for his mom’s convenience whenever they travel to the country.

In fact, the actor is very fond of Malaysia that he had already established a bar lounge in Ipoh known as the House. But despite his bullishness on overseas investments, his roots are still in Hong Kong.

“I’ve always lived in the Sha Tin District, so I want to find a penthouse in this area. However, they’re more expensive, so I won’t be rash and be sure to look carefully,” Wong explained.

1 comment:

  1. Should you might e-mail me with a number of ideas on just the way you
    made your weblog look this glorious, I might be grateful.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage - tips to get pregnant

    ReplyDelete